Escape the ordinary in the all-new 2008, the versatile model with PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®, next generation technology, and the freedom to choose between a petrol, diesel or full electric powertrain, without compromising on space, technology, looks or driving sensations.
Same car. Different energy. NO compromise.
PEUGEOT All-new 2008trim levels match your filters
- 48 Months
- £1,633.76 Cash Deposit
- 6,000 Annual Mileage
Designed with your lifestyle in mind: sophisticated and sharp design with practical everyday features.
- 16” ‘ELBORN’ Alloy Wheels
- Modular boot Floor
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Electric folding Door Mirrors
Indulge yourself, and enjoy enhanced specification, design and comfort.
- 17” ‘SALAMANCA’ Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- 180° Colour Reversing Camera
- High Centre Console & Electric Parking Brake
- Dark Tinted rear side and tailgate windows
- Front Armrest with storage and 4 x USB
“Jump in” next-gen technology with the PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit® & 3D head-up instrument panel display.
- Configurable PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®
- LED Front Fog Lights with Cornering Function
- Active Safety Brake with Night Function
- Gloss Black Roof Rails
- Gloss Silver exterior detailing
Embrace a sporty look with GT Styling: dark chrome grille, diamond black roof and rear spoiler.
- Full LED Headlights with Smartbeam Assist
- 3D Connected Navigation
- 10” Capacitive Colour Touchscreen
- Heated Front Seats & Front Parking Sensors
- Smartphone Charging Plate
Offering excellence in every detail and comes with the very latest in intelligent driving.
- 18” Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Alcantara® Interior
- Panoramic Opening Glass Roof
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- PEUGEOT Open & Go (keyless entry with proximity)
^ OTR (On The Road) price means MRRP without current PEUGEOT offers applied if any. Retailer discount may apply at checkout. Participating retailers only. All information and prices correct at time of publication, but are subject to change at any time without prior notice (which may occur as a result of matters including, but not limited to, any changes in legislation and/or any changes by the government). Please see our Prices and Specs brochures or contact your local PEUGEOT retailer for the most up-to-date prices and specification details for all models.
The fuel consumption or electric range achieved, and CO2 produced, in real world conditions will depend upon a number of factors including, but not limited to: the accessories fitted (pre and post registration); the starting charge of the battery (electric & PHEV only); variations in weather; driving styles and vehicle load. The all-new e-208, all-new e-2008 SUV and plug-in HYBRID range requires mains electricity for charging. The WLTP (Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicles Test Procedure) is used to measure fuel consumption, electric range and CO2 figures. Figures shown are for comparison purposes and should only be compared to the fuel consumption, electric range and CO2 values of other cars tested to the same technical standard. The figures displayed for the plug-in HYBRID range were obtained using a combination of battery power and fuel.